Sunday 8 March 2015

Hair Growth Products I'm Using


If you saw my Hair ideas post, you'll know  I want to grow my hair out, and though it is the healthiest it's been in a long time, there's no harm in giving it some extra help!


The things photographed are the products I'm using right now. Most of these I found by just browsing shops but the Sea Kelp food supplement I bought due to 'boxes of foxes' youtube video, she also bought many of the products I have here as well which boosted my confidence in them!

I didn't buy all these at once, otherwise I would have cried for my money, or more the lack of money.
They aren't all that expensive individually, but together... yowza.



So my routine goes like this:

When I have breakfast I take Cod liver oil (£1.45), Sea Kelp (£5.99) and Biotin (£5.99) supplements.

Then I brush my hair with a wide paddle brush (I've had mine for years you can find them for cheap everywhere!), but with tough knots I use my Tangle Teezer(£10.99) as I find this causes less breakages.

When I wash my hair I use the Lush 'New' Shampoo bar (£5.75, it lasts a lot longer than my normal liquid shampoo), then I use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment (£8.49) as instructed on the packaging.

To condition I use the Salon Science ProAccelerant 2: Conditioner (£17.00) this is the priciest thing I bought and I will not be buying it again because of the price (I don't actually remember paying that much I swear it was closer to £11 but that's what it says on the website!), instead I think I'll buy the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Conditioner (£6.99), the only reason I didn't buy this is because I couldn't find it in Boots in store anywhere. 

I may even buy the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Bundle (£25.00) as you get a lot for your money and I really like the products so far! Lastly once I'm out of the bath I towel dry my hair and use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth leave in treatment (£11.99) and let my hair naturally dry.


For quick morning washes I use the 

OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo and Conditioner (£6.99 each or 2 for £10) not shown in the photo as I left them in the shower whoops!, and try to let it naturally dry as much as possible before using a hair dryer on a low heat. 




Other than the products, I'm eating much healthier and drinking more water, which I can tell is really improving my hair health. Also, I only very rarely use heat on my hair so that is a big help too in reducing damage and breakages!


I'll be posting a before and after results in a few months hopefully! Keep watch!


Have you used any of these products? What do you think?
Had any positive results?

Thanks for reading!
Birds in Blossom x


Grow hair, GROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment